HPC Wales are pleased to offer funding towards Research and Innovation projects that involve collaboration between industry and academia, and require the use of high performance computing.
Our funding is a contribution towards the direct cost of a post-doctoral researcher at a university to work on a project involving a business and an academic partner.
Businesses based in Convergence Wales (West Wales, North Wales and the Valleys) and academics from Welsh Universities that would like to collaborate are invited to submit applications before the deadline of 6th December 2013.
In addition to funding, successful applicants will receive:
- Computational services - access to the UK’s largest distributed supercomputing network
- Consultancy and support – expert and support on your collaborative project an on-going basis
- Skills and training – support in enhancing you and your colleagues’ skills in high performance computing
- Download and read the additional information below
- Contact HPC Wales for support in identifying a suitable collaborating partner
- Scope out a project that meets both the business and academic’s needs
Complete the application form with your academic/industrial partner and submit it to HPC Wales at firstname.lastname@example.org. This call will be open until 17:00 on Friday 6th December 2013